James

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 583 posts
  • LocationDevon

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

Any one got any ideas for the site?

James

icontexto_inside_facebook.pngicontexto_inside_twitter.pngicontexto_inside_youtube.png

#2 Maxlength

Maxlength

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:11 AM

I come on here most days. Was thinking maybe a section on F1...where we can all discuss what is happening in the sport. And in doing this, maybe more lurkers can get involved.

#3 Shadowstriker

Shadowstriker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:53 PM

i completely agree

#4 Derrick

Derrick

Contributer

• Moderators
  • 408 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:53 PM

That's a good idea, I check this site everyday.

#5 James

James

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 583 posts
  • LocationDevon

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

Forum made!!

icontexto_inside_facebook.pngicontexto_inside_twitter.pngicontexto_inside_youtube.png

#6 qwertyjohn

qwertyjohn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationNorth Caucasus, Russia

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:51 AM

Good news. I've been on similar forum of Codemasters. As it seemed to me that there are a lot of unfriendly and inhospitable people. here is quite another matter. I'm really pleased to be here.
Steam ID: qwertyjohn / All Assists OFF
Wheel: Logitech G27

#7 Fuzion

Fuzion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:23 PM

How about a section where we can setup online races with one another? Setup some sort of tournament or something.

#8 James

James

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 583 posts
  • LocationDevon

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:14 PM

How about a section where we can setup online races with one another? Setup some sort of tournament or something.

I need to think of a way of doing this.

#9 Derrick

Derrick

Contributer

• Moderators
  • 408 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:40 PM

We tried that already in general chat or something like that, it was set up, but as far as I know the tournament never started.

#10 Maxlength

Maxlength

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:41 PM

I am unable to commit to online racing at the moment - my 8 month old baby see's to that. Can't complain though, he does like watching me race!

#11 AkirasBane

AkirasBane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:18 PM

anyxbox players welcome, we have x2 seats left, we dont ban TC & ABS! or AUTO GEARS

RACE LINE = NO
AUTO BRAKE = NO
PIT ASSIST = NO

into our 2nd season now, been running this league since August 2011. Plenty of like minded good fellas racing, all ages from 16 to 48.

www.f1online.jedinow.com

and one more idea for the site.

ONLINE SETUPS ?

i know alot of you guys like to play the 1plyr, mode, but since racing in the league there is no time to do 1plyr & online for me. this could be a good place to get more hits if you have a specfic ONLINE setup section, i know i have trawled loads of sites and you have to pick your way through setups that are for 1plyr or TT. at best you can find GP mode setups but online there appears to be a lack of. just sayin! ;-)

#12 James

James

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 583 posts
  • LocationDevon

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

What do you guys think about having a points system for fastest laps on the leader board? Then a leader board for users with the most points?

#13 AkirasBane

AkirasBane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:33 PM

i got 16 drivers, if you guys ever want a race, one off or anything give me a shout and the numbers, if ya fancy a couple of races etc...

we could do 8 vs 8?

one of my guys in McLaren, someone from here in a McLaren etc.. so the teams have a driver from each place in each big team? anyways just a thought, could spice up friday evenings or what not?

#14 Tomas

Tomas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

Hi everybody, I've been here daily since i bought the game about a month ago.. So today I decided to create an account and officially become a member of your community.. Keep up the great work, this is a great site with a lots of useful information, tips, and more.. My lap times have improved a lot thanks to all of you! I especially enjoy seeing other's progress and results and compare my times and setups (I race offline only). This game is really hard to figure out at first, especially for those who have never played F1 by Codemasters. This might already exist but I would suggest a topic about Help/Tips/Guide for newbies (like me) where people could find a summary of all the essential information about the game and this forum. For example I would appreciate some simple tips about car setups, pitting/fuel strategies, qualification vs. race setups, and so on.. I know if I scroll through the entire forum I can eventually find most of it. I guess thats another way of doing it.. its just an idea..

#15 James

James

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 583 posts
  • LocationDevon

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:45 PM

Hi everybody, I've been here daily since i bought the game about a month ago.. So today I decided to create an account and officially become a member of your community.. Keep up the great work, this is a great site with a lots of useful information, tips, and more.. My lap times have improved a lot thanks to all of you! I especially enjoy seeing other's progress and results and compare my times and setups (I race offline only). This game is really hard to figure out at first, especially for those who have never played F1 by Codemasters. This might already exist but I would suggest a topic about Help/Tips/Guide for newbies (like me) where people could find a summary of all the essential information about the game and this forum. For example I would appreciate some simple tips about car setups, pitting/fuel strategies, qualification vs. race setups, and so on.. I know if I scroll through the entire forum I can eventually find most of it. I guess thats another way of doing it.. its just an idea..

im looking in to this tonight, i thought it would be a good idea to have a blog so members can write their storys.

#16 Tomas

Tomas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

Good idea.. that way people can share their current accomplisments or frustrations. Right now I would have to share how much I am struggling with Shanghai race in a heavy rain :)

#17 James

James

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 583 posts
  • LocationDevon

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

Good idea.. that way people can share their current accomplisments or frustrations. Right now I would have to share how much I am struggling with Shanghai race in a heavy rain :)

Its already up :)

#18 Shadowstriker

Shadowstriker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:50 PM

Hi guys, im having a problem, dunno if you are having it too, when i try to access the sites main page it comes up with a cpanel message

anyone know what this is or how to stop it, thanks

#19 James

James

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 583 posts
  • LocationDevon

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

You need to clear your Temp files, that's because your trying to access the old server.

#20 Shadowstriker

Shadowstriker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

k thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users