F1TSHUB.COM
2 2

9 posts in this topic

We will soon be announcing our 8th season calendar so if you want to join us just register to be a member now and we'll be in touch once dates are decided http://www.f1tshub.com

We pride ourselves on honest and reliable racing for all levels of players. Our championship is extremely fair and realistic, challenging the beginners to the very best. After numerous successful championships that provide exhilarating racing, our reputation for being a down to earth championship is very important to us.

 

At F1 Ts Hub we believe that racing isn't just about being quick over one lap on a simulated game. We believe in creating a community and reaching high levels of driver involvement. We are very unique here at F1 Ts Hub because we offer the chance for drivers not just to race, but to live the life of a real F1 driver. We have carefully tried to simulate the normal race weekend that a driver goes through in real life and give that to you for your enjoyment. The level that we do this is not like any other league out there and we highly recommend all our drivers to take part in this.

 

Don't miss out on a fantastic opportunity to become part of this exciting championship and community. Using the F1 games(PS4) we can give you the chance to improve your hot lap pace and consistency through a competitive championship. Drivers turn up each week not necessarily to win the race, but to battle with their rivals who are close to their current pace whilst others race with their competitors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26 August 2016 at 11:14 AM, nuter41 said:

Where do I sign up igbo :-)

Hi mate, good to hear from you again. Signup starts soon and we will have all the breaking news on our twitter feed @f1tshub and website so stay tuned. There will be live team selection event as usual.

13 hours ago, saturn said:

yet another ps4 community ^^ . sigh

I'm sorry you don't seem interested in the slightest but thanks for the reply. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am interested in playing in that league, but my ps4 broke in an lightning strike and I got the game for the PC as I can max it out anyway and it's faster in pretty much every way. But I love ps4 so I'm sad that it broke. I would really like playing with you I just wished that I found a good league for PC users since the ps4 leagues I found seems really professionell and good. So take it as a compliment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26 August 2016 at 11:14 AM, nuter41 said:

Where do I sign up igbo :-)

Season 8 Sign up Opens 16/09/16...

Keep tuned to http://www.f1tshub.com for news. Premium Members will get exclusive access to sign up 24 hours before hand as seats are feared very limited. For full details please go to the Forum to see all the details and changes for S8.

 

 

On 3 September 2016 at 11:16 PM, saturn said:

I am interested in playing in that league, but my ps4 broke in an lightning strike and I got the game for the PC as I can max it out anyway and it's faster in pretty much every way. But I love ps4 so I'm sad that it broke. I would really like playing with you I just wished that I found a good league for PC users since the ps4 leagues I found seems really professionell and good. So take it as a compliment.

No worries... You are welcome to join us in the future if you'd like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2016 at 8:21 PM, IgboTIFOSO said:

We will soon be announcing our 8th season calendar so if you want to join us just register to be a member now and we'll be in touch once dates are decided http://www.f1tshub.com

We pride ourselves on honest and reliable racing for all levels of players. Our championship is extremely fair and realistic, challenging the beginners to the very best. After numerous successful championships that provide exhilarating racing, our reputation for being a down to earth championship is very important to us.

 

At F1 Ts Hub we believe that racing isn't just about being quick over one lap on a simulated game. We believe in creating a community and reaching high levels of driver involvement. We are very unique here at F1 Ts Hub because we offer the chance for drivers not just to race, but to live the life of a real F1 driver. We have carefully tried to simulate the normal race weekend that a driver goes through in real life and give that to you for your enjoyment. The level that we do this is not like any other league out there and we highly recommend all our drivers to take part in this.

 

Don't miss out on a fantastic opportunity to become part of this exciting championship and community. Using the F1 games(PS4) we can give you the chance to improve your hot lap pace and consistency through a competitive championship. Drivers turn up each week not necessarily to win the race, but to battle with their rivals who are close to their current pace whilst others race with their competitors.

Limited seats. Grab a place on the waiting list. Pre Season Practice PSP: Canada, Montreal starts 07/10/16 Time: 8:30pm GMT. http://www.f1tshub.com/calendar

Trailer 2: 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, IgboTIFOSO said:

Limited seats. Grab a place on the waiting list. Pre Season Practice PSP: Canada, Montreal starts 07/10/16 Time: 8:30pm GMT. http://www.f1tshub.com/calendar

Trailer 2: 

 

 

 

Brilliant  quote!

"Your season 8 story starts with 5 red lights" 

Driver column a unique prat of F1TSHub. Catch Nick's latest now. 
http://www.f1tshub.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13390649-06-10-16-i-m-in-a-pretty-good-place-right-now?page=last

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
2 2

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.